20×20 Cm Ac 0 White Color Ceramic Ceramic Tile
- There are 4 tiles combined in the picture.
- Since Kütahya and Iznik tile tiles are produced by machine printing, it is normal to have color tones on tiles.
- The back side of the ceramic tile tiles is matte serrated and the front side is glazed and glossy polished.
- Kütahya tiles are ceramic-based, and the glazed tile preserves its appearance for many years. There is no loss of color and pattern.
- For exterior cladding, tiles produced with porcelain infrastructure should be used.
- Ceramic tile tiles are fired at 950 degrees. For this reason, it is resistant to weather conditions such as sun, wind, etc.
- 20×20 tile products are waterproof and moisture-proof thanks to the glossy glazed finish on the surface. Therefore, it does not hold water on its surface,
- It does not form bacteria and prevents the formation of mold.
- Iznik and Kütahya patterned tiles carry the patterned Ottoman motifs in Turkish tile art in the decoration area.
- The materials used in the composition of Kütahya, İznik patterned tiles provide thermal insulation,
- Spaces also keep them cool in summer and warm in winter, allowing them to breathe.
- Kütahya and Iznik tiles show wide, high and spacious when used in areas
- Our special tile products are preferred in your interior and exterior architectural decoration and designs and restoration projects.
- The most suitable and economical prices of tile samples produced with Kütahya and Iznik tile colors,
- www.armadaseramik.com You can find it on our website.
- We do not recommend using embossed tiles directly in water.
- You can easily use the products produced with the special glaze applied in wet places in Turkish baths.
- Kütahya tiles Spa decoration, tile panel behind the Turkish bath basin or Top of the basin, in the bathroom shower cabin
- As decor, Kitchen counter top and counter top etc. It is used in mosque masjid mihrab minbar decoration areas.
- Since the ceramic-based tile surface is shiny and slippery, it cannot be laid on the floor as floor tiles. Printing is done on porcelain tile for floor tiles.
- Production is made in special patterns and ral codes according to the order. The minimum production amount for such special orders is 20 m2.
- You can also use our tile tile ceramic products in school and university masjids, mosques as mihrab, pulpit, interior-exterior wall and column tile covering and decoration.
- To get more detailed information about our products Contact You can contact us on our page.
|1 m2 Weight||:||12,50 kg.|
|1 m2 Piece||:||25|